Hi. My name is Kulraj and welcome to my website.
I’ve been interested in health finance my whole life, and after graduating school I studied Physiotherapy at King’s College London. I now practise in Crawley, Surrey, in the UK.
I specialise currently in musculo-skeletal injuries, with a particular interest in sports and performing arts injury prevention and recovery, the psychology of pain and the relationship between exercise and overall well-being.
There are 3 projects I am continuously working on that I showcase here on my website:
1. My Blog: Here at Kulraj.org you’ll see my articles on health and finance.
2. Physiotherapy Clinic in Crawley: I’ve been fortunate enough to have completed over 10,000 patient appointments since the beginning of my career, and by this point have treated nearly every part of the body prone to injury. This has led me to be able to treat multiple types of injuries such as:
- Recent and long-term pain in neck, back, hips, shoulders, wrists, ankles, knees and elbows.
- Muscular pain in legs, arms, chest, rib region, upper and lower back and soles of your feet.
- Tendon injuries such as in the wrist, forearm, ankles etc.
I specialise in relief from pain resulting from injuries such as:
- Sports injuries
- Injuries from car accidents
- Lower back and neck pain
- Injuries from work related accidents
- Long term pain such as osteoarthritis
I’ve previously worked with:
- Pre-Olympic and Team GB athletes
- The UK Police Force
- Professionals in performing arts
- Full time working professionals
- Keen sports and exercise enthusiasts
- Mums, dads and every day people
3. Podcast: Here is where I have conversations with some of the world’s experts in finance, investing and economics.