Hi. My name is Kulraj and welcome to my website.
I’ve been interested in health and wellness my whole life, and after graduating school I studied Physiotherapy at King’s College London. I now practise in Crawley, Surrey, in the UK.
I specialise currently in musculo-skeletal injuries, with a particular interest in sports and performing arts injury prevention and recovery, the psychology of pain and the relationship between exercise and overall well-being.
I was born, raised and am currently living in London, England and my work primarily involves the study of happiness.
There are 3 projects I am continuously working on which I believe can make a significant difference in the quality of your life:
1. My Blog: Here at Kulraj.org you’ll see my articles, conversations, videos and graphics on the topics of physiotherapy, injury prevention and recovery, general well-being and exercise. I strongly believe in the notion of preventative medicine, more commonly known as ‘teach a man to fish, feed him for a day, teach him to fish, feed him for a lifetime’.
2. Physiotherapy Clinic in Crawley: I’ve been fortunate enough to have completed over 10,000 patient appointments since the beginning of my career, and by this point have treated nearly every part of the body prone to injury. This has led me to be able to treat multiple types of injuries such as:
- Recent and long-term pain in neck, back, hips, shoulders, wrists, ankles, knees and elbows.
- Muscular pain in legs, arms, chest, rib region, upper and lower back and soles of your feet.
- Tendon injuries such as in the wrist, forearm, ankles etc.
I specialise in relief from pain resulting from injuries such as:
- Sports injuries
- Injuries from car accidents
- Lower back and neck pain
- Injuries from work related accidents
- Long term pain such as osteoarthritis
I’ve previously worked with:
- Pre-Olympic and Team GB athletes
- The UK Police Force
- Professional dancers and models
- Cabin Crew at Gatwick Airport
- Full time working professionals
- Keen sports and exercise enthusiasts
- Mums, dads and every day people
3. Public Speaking: Probably what I’m most passionate about is sharing what I’ve learnt over the years with an audience. As before, I love informing people ways in which they can live a healthier and more balanced life, prevent injuries and improve there well-being through exercise, sport and performing arts. If you would like to hire me for your event, please contact me via the contact form.
I sincerely hope my work proves helpful for you and I very much look forward to hearing how you’ve implemented what you’ve learnt and the results you’ve seen.